I have start a few new pages to make our shopping lives easier. Finding great shoes is not always an easy task. I have added a shoe link page that has my sponsors listed. Then there is the new Shoe Pick and Deals (linked to buy page) I hope these page make shopping easier through this blog. I also hope to encourage everyone to send links favorite shoe buys
I was sent this link by my niece the other day she was excited about a few pairs of shoes. She is 12 years old and her taste is very glamorous and kind of Hannah Montana like.
Please click-through and look at worst these two pair are fun and might be your flair.
I began to click-through and explore this site and discovered low prices and rather nice styles for most occasions. Went I click-through the link to Go Jane they had a “Tank sale” This sale has top starting from $4 but I would say the ones for $3.95 look more like inexpensive workout wear. The most costly top on the sale is $23.95 and is very stylish. I am going to say the sale is worth checking out if your are ready at the time this is posted.
There is a full line of clothing from jeans and tanks to formal wear making Go Jane a one stop shop. If you are one of my subscribed reader you are looking for shoes. If you are like me you have a shoes fetish. Here are my personal picks from this site.
I found these heels one of which is a clog
For more fun I even checked the formal shoes.
Overall what a nice shopping experience and I hope you find some fun exciting and useful item for yourself
Link directory of Top Sites
SEO friendly web directory of top sites & blogs organized by topic into categories and presented according to relevance of website. Submit your website free.
Recently I tried a new pair of Dan Clogs. They are black with closed back.
The Dan Clogs 2380 is very comfortable and molds to the foot. I notice after a couple of days of wear that these clogs snuggled nicely against my arch for a great fit.
I wore these clogs to do a paper route that I had jump over fences and run through mud puddles. Yes I ran in them and very comfortably. After I was done this one-mile of mud running and jump. My feet were completely dry. The Permair Leather does resist water. I was able to just wipe them back k clean again. Oh yeah I am impressed. I hate wet dirty feet. I spent at least an hour in the rain and mud in the clog and came home with dry feet.
Like I said I ran in the mud and rain while delivering newspapers. I have done the same thing in sneakers and I slipped and stumbled. The non-skid soles really work. I did not slip or slide on any of the brick or tile door front with the clogs being coated in mud and wet from the rain. The makers of these clogs made good use the PU material.
I said before I ran in these clogs. While this was not a full out right sprint like in a pair of sneaker it was a pretty quick pace jog. The pace I ran was comfortable in the clogs and I was able to run the one-mile route. These are clogs and running can be a little difficult. That was not the case running was comfortable.
The only real problem was I had to wear I full size bigger to get that good fit.
Overall these are great shoes that I would recommend to any
nurse, health care worker, chef, or restaurant server. The fit is comfortable.
They are easy to keep clean. The non-skid sole are a real safety. Look from
them at our store site in Brown, Dark Brown Nu
buck, Red, White, Black, and Black Nu
Here at Michael’s Clogs we are issuing rebate cheques for all order with two or more pair. Under this system you could receive up to $50 CAD back in the mail for your purchase of shoes. This rebate covers all shoes sold by us. Minimum rebate is $10. Just order and we will send you a cheque for the rebate that simple
- Determine how much toe cleavage you want to expose, which may depend upon the type of the shoe you wear. Some fashion experts feel that toe cleavage is not suited to pumps or flats, and should be reserved for heels only. Others feel that there should only be a hint of toe cleavage, with just a suggestion of the indentation between the toes.
- Consider the season before you select a shoe with which to show off toe cleavage. Many women feel that toe cleavage should be reserved for warmer months for the practical reason of keeping your feet warmer. One rule of thumb that has recently emerged in the world of fashion states that if you do not feel that open-toed shoes are appropriate, then toe cleavage is equally unsuitable.
- Select a shoe that will not only show off the appropriate amount of toe cleavage, but will also offer an adequate amount of support and protection for your feet. Some shoe designs that cater to toe cleavage trends may forgo safety and comfort in the service of fashion. Always treat your feet well, and never subject them to painful
- Purchase a shoe that you find visually appealing on your foot. When you select a shoe that shows off toe cleavage, it should be slightly daring in attitude and challenge traditional fashion rules, but it should also be flattering to your feet. Bring an honest friend along to determine whether a specific shoe is right for your foot, and whether you have the toe cleavage to wear it appropriately.
This clog company has come alive and for good reason. These are the most coforatable shoes I own. I wear them all the time. Oprah and Brooke shields have join the group with there clogs. They also have given Cape Clog the thumps up. Cape Clog has great designs to go with any personality. The best thin about this company is how the give back to the world with donations to Breast Cancer and Autism. The owner Pamela believe in helping this world to become a better place. I love Cape Clogs for the comfort and charitable acts.
Below is a picture of the clogs I wear and a link to my store Michael’s Clogs where we have import Cape Clogs into Canada.
Years of wear and tear can be hard on our feet. Shoes that don’t fit right can cause corns, calluses, and spurs. These growths on our feet are painful and make it difficult to walk. Toenails that are not trimmed right can also cause pain. If we don’t keep our feet clean and dry, we can get “athlete’s foot,” an infection that causes blisters and itching.
Also, did you know your feet are the first to tell you that you have a serious medical condition like diabetes, arthritis, and poor blood circulation?
How to keep our feet healthy
1. Keep your feet clean and dry by: washing your feet everyday.
2. Trim your toe nails each week or when needed.
3. Keep your blood circulating by:
· Putting your feet up when sitting.
· Stretching if you sit for a long time.
· Massaging your feet gently.
· Taking a warm footbath.
4. Keep the skin soft and smooth.
5. Be more active.
Stand on a piece of paper and have a friend trace your foot
Measure the lenght of your foot
Do both feet because most people have one foot that is bigger than the other.
It is best to try this after you have been awake and completed yur daily routine. Your feet swell during the day.
This is in centimeters. If you measure in inches you want to multiply by 2.54.
Order your shoes know that you should get a great fit.
Dan Clogs are Safety Shoes Disguised as Clogs. These Clogs are loaded with Saftey Features. Read them for yourself.
Soft clogs, flexible, padded instep with microfibre insole and an extreme non-skid sole. Sizes 35-47.
• First a TEXON sole with a built-in steel tongue, which spreads the pressure to the entire ball of the foot.
• Thereafter a 4mm Carbon, which is sweat-absorbing and breathable.
• Last but not least 1mm Microfiber, which is antibacterial and breathable with extreme wearing qualities.
Euro-Dan® SHOCK ABSORBER absorbs and distributes shocks and pressure over the entire tread surface, thereby sparing back and joints and relieving the body as much as possible.
In light of the newest ban on EVA Clogs because of static electricity build up. Dan Clogs will not have this problem.
We have our entire spring line up on our website now. With free shipping
Vogue high heel strappy Sandals for your pedicured toes.
Cape Clogs has lots of Patterns to match your personality
Dan Clogs has Sandal Clogs loaded with Safety and Comfort Feature
Please with have Sandals with lots of Glamour,Style and Comfort to show off your sexy strut
Check our Mules and Slide for Easy on and Easy off Glamour
All of our shoes are carefully made with your foot comfort in mind. They are balanced so you can walk or stand all day in comfort. Our clogs are anatomically correct so arches are supported and as result your legs and back feel relax while you stand make these shoes great for nurses or chefs. The fun patterns are filled with flowers, sailboats, peace symbols, and sport themes. Lastly our strappy high heel sandals are filled with sexiness and glamour with 5 inch heels, ankle straps, and stud designs. These sexy shoes give you that strut that is sure to turn heads.